March 11, 2009

Kyla's Answers.

My mom interview with Kyla. It was fun to hear her answers!!

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes mom happy? Cleaning up my room.
3. What makes mom sad? If I don't clean up my room.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickling me
5. What did your mom like to do as a child? Kiss my dad
6. How old is your mom? I dont know. "Guess", (me). 16.
7. How tall is your mom? 6000 feet.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Football.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go shopping.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Marrying somebody. (huh???)
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing soccer.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Playing soccer when her legs hurt.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Makes her bed and folds laundry.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? chocolate chip cookies
15. What makes you proud of your mom? when she blows kisses
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Minnie..then Cinderella
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play board games
18. How are you and your mom the same? Were both girls
19. How are you and your mom different? God just makes us that way.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because God made her to love children.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? We both watch TV together.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The ice cream store.

5 comments:

Laura Horne said...

"Makes her bed and folds laundry" Love it! We have the same job!

Alicia said...

Oh my. I love that. I am going to interview Kyla next. Since I don't have a child. That girl really knows her stuff!

Nichole said...

so sweet!

Melanie said...

this is really cute
just added you to my links

Erin Gari said...

Just shows how wonderful and perfect Kyla's mom is :)