January 17, 2009

My Little Chatterbug

Carter has ALWAYS been a talker. Ever since he was a baby, he always seemed to know exactly what you were saying and listened probably better than all the older kids. Now that he is 2.5 his vocabulary is incredible, at least in my opinion. The sentences he puts together just make me laugh so hard sometimes because he seems so little to be talking like a grown up. Some funnies from this week (and the thing is, is that they aren't really "funny", just "funny" to hear him say them :)).

.."Mom, are they going to yell at me for being dangerous?" (talking about climbing out of the Target cart and onto a clothes display). My response was "yes, in fact, they may take you to jail."

.."Mom, you really need to be careful with that".

.. Me: "Carter, it's naptime."
Carter: "Mom, don't say that word. I don't like that word.

These are just a few from the past few days. Carter is such a breath of fresh air and I just love love love hanging out and spending time with my little man!!!

0 comments: