October 20, 2008

Fireproof

Kirt and I went to see this movie last night for my birthday night out. If you have not seen this movie, GO SEE IT NOW!! It is such a great movie for any married couple to see. I really don't want to give too much of it away, but Kirt and myself both loved it and will definitely be buying it on DVD. It is so refreshing, encouraging and an awesome reminder as to how we should live missionally in our relationships. I know I am often "on mission" for other people, whether it be friends, family or even strangers, and after seeing this movie, I realized I really need to be more missional to my own husband. How easily we can get so caught up and distracted in our everyday lives and let the most important things get pushed aside. This movie really makes you think and is so relateable to most of us. Anyway, here is the trailer. I'm serious, go see this movie before it's out of the theaters!!!

http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/

Here is also a link for "Fireproof my marriage".
http://fireproofmymarriage.com/index.php

0 comments: