October 15, 2008

It's been WAY too long...

I've been a bad blogger the past few weeks. I feel like I have been putting everything to the "side" and quite frankly, not accomplishing anything. Let's see, I have about 8 loads of laundry to do, as well as baskets of clean laundry that my family has been digging through the past few days (okay, I'm lying..like 2 weeks now). I absolutely despise laundry. Because I despise it so much, once I actually complete it, the sense of accomplishment is so satisfying. Yet, there it sits. Why do I struggle with something so easy and mindless as well as very rewarding?? Anyway, enough complaining about it, but my goal is to have it all done and put away by tomorrow. :)
I really have no news to report or updates to give, because I feel like I've been lazy in life lately. However, next time I post will hopefully be with a better attitude as well as tons of pictures with my new amazing camera. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been so lazy about blogging lately too. I check yours every so often and think, "Geez she hasn't blogged in so long!" When mine sits equally un-updated. Next time you can blog about playing soccer with your sister and how amazing it feels!

Laura Horne said...

Since your live traffic feed already sold me out, I might as well fess up, I've been here spying =)

Laundry is my least favorite chore of all...we are usually getting our clean clothes out of the basket (as opposed to the closet or drawers).