November 26, 2008

Exciting Weekend

My list of excited things for Thanksgiving weekend:

1. Kirt has four days off of work! Yay!!
2. One of my best friends', Natalie, is coming down from Virginia today!! I am so excited to see her!!
3. Black Friday. Enough said.
4. Time with family and friends. Doesn't get better than this!
5. Turkey and potatoes. So, I'm really quite plain and simple when it comes to food. I LOVE the mix of turkey and potatoes.
6. Mayer Christmas Party (a tad early..). Can't wait to go to Natalie's house for a wonderful time!!
7. My sister and I are planning on working at the flea market one day this weekend. The hand stamped charms I have been making have been huge sellers, so I figured we would try another avenue on top of online. You can see them here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6350155
http://www.bluepaisleys.com/category_60/Handstamped-Jewelry.htm
8. I'm really excited about what has been happening with Blue Paisleys. I have been so busy and am so grateful!!! I never would have imagined something I dreamed up less than a year ago is doing what it is doing today!!

So, Happy Thanksgiving!!! We truly have so much to be thankful for. Even though times are rough in so many people's lives right now, we are still being shown constant blessings. We need to remember to never let those pass us by.

0 comments: