November 6, 2008

If you walk away for a second...

you get Jonah's wonderful post below. He typed it and posted it all by himself while I was on the phone with my dad. I'm a proud mom. :)

In difficult news, a friend I grew up with passed away November 1st after a 3 year battle with breast, lung and brain cancer. She was a single mom to a 6 year old little boy. We made many childhood memories together, including school, soccer and birthday parties. The last time I saw her, about a year or two ago, she was doing quite well (I think even in some sort of remission) and was so very happy. In fact, one thing I will always remember about her is how happy she always was and her constant smile. My heart breaks for her sweet little boy and how his life will now forever change because of this awful cancer. I pray for her little boy so he may find comfort during this difficult time. Rest in peace Lisabet..we can celebrate your passing knowing your in the most amazing and pain free place, unlike anything we can imagine.

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Maria! Where is your playlist!?!? I need that throughout my day and its gone! HELP!!!!!