November 3, 2008

Here it is.

I have been pestered quite a bit lately regarding my blogging, or lack thereof. So, this will just be a random blog, likely containing a lot of jumping and random thoughts. Speaking of which, I love when I hang out with my sister and husband at the same time. You see, my husband can only have one conversation at a time (typical man) but my sister and I have about 6-8 random conversations going at all times. We jump around and are constantly distracted by any new detail brought into the conversation, leading to another conversation, yet still holding on and not finished with our other conversation. Got it? It drives my husband nuts, but I love how my sister and I speak the same "language".

Anyway, in other fabulous news, much to my surprise Kyla got her ears peirced yesterday. Kirt took her out for a bit and my little pricess came home with some brand new sparkly earrings...REAL ones (as she would say). They are adorable and I am super proud of her for doing it, especially like such a big girl. She didn't move, flinch and took it like quite the big girl. In fact, she now thinks she is so big that she is now the "wife" of her daddy and I am now the "kid" of the family. It was quite funny. Some may think this is weird, however, my husband took full advantage by telling her that wives scratch backs and give massages. She obliged.

Right now I am absolutely loving Target's frosted SPRINKLED sugar cookies (they are by the bakery bread for anyone wondering). I absolutely love sprinkles..probably more than my kids do, which is scary. These cookies are so delicious and right now my absolute weakness.

I am happy this election is over tomorrow. I still do not know who I am going to vote for, mainly because I really am not a fan of either. I feel like Obama is a really great politician (but seems like a liar and pretty picture painter- of himself- to me) and McCain for me, seems okay, however, I would really, really worry about Sarah Palin as a possible president should anything happen to McCain. I really, really like her, but I don't think she knows truly what she is doing. So, I am up in arms, and still unsure.

I hope this post will suffice for now(Alicia). I need to go figure out who has my vote tomorrow. Make sure YOU get out and vote tomorrow!!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

I love our language too. And I am so thankful for you! and your amazing family (including your patronizing husband). I have no idea where I would be without you...