August 9, 2008

The Beach House

My aunt, uncle and cousins are in town and have been staying at our beach house this past week, so we went down today to pay them a visit. We LOVE going down there and always have such a great time. Unfortunately, because we are so close to it, we rarely actually *stay* there; instead, it's always us visiting the people who are staying. While we were there today though we decided to book a weekend for ourselves. :) I'm trying to convince my husband to allow me to have a friend's weekend down there as well sometime in the near future. :)
Anyway, it was so great to see my aunt and little cousins. My cousins are the same age as my kids, so they love it too. :) The weather wasn't the greatest today, but we all had fun anyway. My cousins are so sweet and so cute and I am so happy we got to spend some time with them this past week. Here are some pictures from our visit today:







0 comments: