August 7, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

in no particular order:

1. Cape Cod Chips. Thanks to the wonderful samples Costco gives out, I have now found my newest favorite snack food. They are sooo good and there is nothing better than a snack of salty chips mixed with some chocolate chip cookies! Love the salty sweet mix.



2. Summer. I LOVE the summer sun. I love going to the pool almost everyday and coming home to nap with the little boys afterwards.

3. My deck! Last year (May of 2007) when I was pregnant with Jonah, Kirt and I worked really hard for 2 days straight and built ourselves a nice, big (30x16) deck for our backyard. I absolutely LOVE that thing and am sooo happy we did it. I can let the kids out there to play for my own sanity and I also can lay out on it during the little boys nap. It's truly a great place for everyone. :)

4. Kenny Chesney concert!!! He is my favorite singer and I never get sick of listening to him. This will be my 4th year in a row seeing him and I am beyond excited because I have had nothing but the most amazing time every year I've gone. This year, I am going with my dad and sister at the end of this month. :)


5. School. Although I will miss summer greatly, I am excited for school to be starting in TEN days!! This is the first time in years that I myself will not be taking classes myself during the school year. I will miss my kids dearly as well as the simpleness of summer and the laziness involved, but will be happy to get back to a routine of some sort.

6. Birthdays. I love birthdays and am excited about Kirt, Kyla and Jonah's upcoming birthdays. However, I am still plan-less as to what I/we will do for them. :)

7. The Olympics!! I LOVE watching sports, really all sports (football, basketball, baseball, soccer...) so I am always so excited when the Olympics games begin. This year, as most, I am excited to see gymnastics, swimming and soccer most. I'm sure I'll be glued to the TV quite a bit the next two weeks!

8. My cookie dough scoop. I love to bake. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It may seem rediculous but I finally found a cookie dough scooper that I love. It gives me the most perfect round shaped cookies. Unfortunately, I am probably the most unhealthy eater out there...

1 comments:

Alicia said...

I cant wait for Kenny. I was telling Lawton how its great sometimes to be broke because you're a charity case. :-) Lol... you just love me so much! Trust me, when I am big and making a ton of money, I'll help you put your 16 kids through college. Love you.