August 26, 2008

Blue Paisleys News!

I am so excited about one of the new vendors we are now carrying- Sugarpie Bebe!! If you go to www.bluepaisleys.com and search "sugarpiebebe" in the search box on the bottom. You will find some awesome diaper changing totes, adorable blankets, bibs and burp clothes in some fantastic prints!!

It really makes me want to have another baby, especially a girl, just so I can buy all these super cute baby "supplies"!!! Perfect and justifiable reason to reproduce if ya ask me! :) Also, be on the look out, we will be having quite a few more new products and companies in the very near future. SO exciting!

On that note (and I don't even know if any of you read this), I want to thank any and all of the customers who have been so wonderful and accepting of my crazy little idea of my Blue Paisleys store, that has turned into a wonderful reality! THANK YOU!!!

In other exciting news, Jonah finally referred to me as his "mama" today on numerous occassions! Yay!!

0 comments: