August 29, 2008

Time of My Life..

Thanks to the most wonderful entertainer ever...KENNY CHESNEY!! My dad, sister and I went to the West Palm Beach concert last night and had the most amazing time. I have seen Kenny in concert the past 4 summers and seriously, every year he just steps it up and his shows get better and better. If you ever go to one of his concerts, its easy to see why he always wins entertainer of the year. He puts on one HECK of a show!!!
Before the show, we met up for dinner at Carrabba's and some great food. We then drove to the concert, took our seat and just hung out for a little bit. We hadn't seen our dad for 2 weeks (a LONG time for us!) because he has been traveling for work and playing in a few golf tournaments, so it was really nice to catch up for a bit. Miranda Lambert opened up for Kenny and she is one crazy girl...I think every song talks about her drinking and guns, lol. She was great fun though. Then, it was time for Kenny. I can never get enough of him. Seriously, the man basically goes on a 4-5 month tour each year, plus puts out a new cd practically each year and his success just continues to grow. His ability to remain successful is really true to how great he really is. I have been to a decent amount of concerts and nothing even compares to the show he puts on. How he has the energy to put on a 2 hour set with as much energy as he does is just unbelieveable. Anyway, after the AMAZING show, we drove home...and oh man, was it a longgg drive. ugh. We got home at 2:30 and for practically the whole day today I felt like a walking zombie. It was totally worth it though. :) Anyway, here are some pictures from last night....









1 comments:

alisson boyd said...

Those are great pics of you...you look so beautiful!! How are you? It's been so long. We've got to get together this week. I think we are going to Chick-Fil-A on Thursday at 12:00. I won a free platter of chicken strips...want to come help us eat them?!