September 2, 2008

Random Ramblings

I am super excited for football season. I LOVE watching all sports, but I particulary LOVE just watching football all weekend long. From now until January, I am completely content spending weekends at home. :) I am also really excited for the new tv season. My poor Tivo hasn't seen much action the past few months (besides the regular Regis and Kelly, The View, Dr. Phil..and these are only recorded so I have something to watch if I get bored..).

Kyla and Jonah's birthday's are both in the next 3 weeks. I cannot believe Kyla will be FIVE and my little Jojo will be ONE!! I am trying to decide what/if were going to do for their birthdays. I'm leaning towards a joint birthday party at either my house or my dads pool area. I better get thinking though because it is quickly approaching.

I was a total housewife today. :) I did 7 loads of laundry (I despise laundry), baked cookies, played with the kids, and did a lot of other random cleaning. The random cleaning was mainly cleaning up after Carter and his lack of interest in potty training.

The other day I met my friend Nichole at Kohls (love that place) and got an amazing hammock with stand for 90% off. It was $200, marked down to $20. Yes, TWENTY dollars. It is heaven laying in that thing reading a good book. I have always wanted a hammock so I'm excited to just lay around in it while the kids play on the deck. :)

I am stoked that my boys soccer team ROCKS this year. Seriously, they are GOOD. After much complaining that I have not been given fair teams the past few years, it seems they have finally got my point. I am so excited for games to start!!

1 comments:

alisson boyd said...

Haha. I was a rockin housewife today, too. Doesn't it feel good to stay home and get stuff done once in a while? It felt so good to get organized around here and I felt like I had so much more patience with the kids cause I wasn't running around. Glad to hear you rocked as a mom today, too :)