September 10, 2008

Traditions

I've been meaning to post this for a week now and just haven't gotten around to it...

Last Saturday, during the rainy weather (again!) my dad and sister came over for Bingo and Candy Day. It's a childhood tradition in our family that we played when we were a kids, and my dad played when he was a kid. It may seem so minor and not really a big deal, but it is a wonderful tradition holding many special memories. I remember many Friday nights spending time with my dad playing these silly and fun little games. It's quite simple really. We just play a game of Bingo and if you win, you win a peice of candy. We then take breaks every once in a while so we can play a game called "hide the candy" (the name says it all). The kids go in their room while we hide the candy throughout the living room and they have to find it. It's pretty much like finding Easter eggs on Easter. So, it really doesn't sound all that exciting, but it really is!! The kids have so much fun, and even us adults do as well! It's a perfect thing to keep the kids attention during a rainy day. :) Anyway, here are some pictures from our special day.



1 comments:

Alicia said...

I look like a man in these photos. And all this time I thought hats were cute.