September 16, 2008

My Little Carter..

..is so hilarious and just does the most funny things. Yesterday, my dad was over at our house and we were just hanging out in the living room, playing with the kids. My dad, just because Carter is two, was asking Carter "Where is Kyla?" and "Where is Mommy?", and went through everyone else in the room (including himself and 2 dogs). Then, he said "Where is Kevin?" and Carter's response..."In Trouble". We were cracking up like never before.
To most people, it probably isn't that funny. However, if you knew Kevin and his routine trips to time out (heck, even Carter sees it and he's 2!), you would understand. Most would think that being grounded for weekends, and losing TV or gameboy, one would learn to NOT repeat their offense, so they don't get in trouble again. I'll tell ya, he's more stubborn than most and although it makes life a little rough now, I PRAY it will end up benifiting him when he's older.

0 comments: