September 13, 2008

Kyla is Five!

Kyla's big day was so much fun for her and she truly (that day) acted with a different presence...a presence of that of a 5 year old. All of a sudden (for that day) she had the most amazing manners, amazing behavior and well, acted the way she thought a 5 year old should behave. In fact, she even noticed she had grown about 5 inches overnight. You know, because that one day between 4 and 5 makes all the difference. I can say though, quite positively, my sweet angel is back to her normal self. I love it.
On her birthday, we had bible study in the morning. I kind of felt bad that she had to spend 3 hours of her birthday here, but then realized what a perfect place to be! A place where not only many of her friends are, but also the one place where she can become more familiar with her Father. After church, we met Aunt Lele and Boppa for lunch at Target. We hung out for a bit chatting and eating and had a wonderful time. Then, I took the little boys home and Kyla stayed for some shopping time with Boppa (jealous much? yeah, me too...especially because I was at home cleaning.). She picked out some great new and fun toys!! That night we celebrated her birthday with some cake and presents. I told Kyla she could invite one friend for her "real" birthday so she picked Ellie. It was great having a playmate to share her excitement with. Kyla got a new game, new puzzle, some pretend food (she loves the food network), Disney Princess Wii game, the new Ariel Beginnings Movie, the new Barbie movie, a fashion stamp set, and a new puppy..yes, a new puppy. However, I will save that for the next post...
Happy Birthday Kyla!! I can't believe your FIVE!!

0 comments: