August 13, 2008

Kyla lost a TOOTH!

My almost 5 year old (where has the time gone...) lost her first tooth today!! It's actually quite sad to know her little baby teeth are starting to fall out. :( I was really worried at first because both of our boys didn't lose their teeth until they were 6. I remember losing mine at 5 years old. A little panicked, I called the dentist anyway. He said that her age is totally normal and that because she got her teeth in earlier (4.5 months) that she likely would lose them earlier as well. Anyway, I will be back with pictures from my toothless little girl tonight.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

This makes me so sad! My baby is getting big! I almost blogged about it, but figured I would let you do that... ya know, being the mother and all.

alisson boyd said...

I can't believe it! They don't seem big enough to be losing teeth already. Emma is so jealous...she keeps asking when she will lose one and how it will happen. we are going to chick fil a tomorrow if you are interested :)