July 25, 2008

And we're off....

to Chicago and Iowa first thing tomorrow morning! We don't really have anything planned while were gone, just spending time with family, hanging out, and going to the farm for a day. The kids are all so excited. Carter is watching me pack and keep saying things like, "are you packing for the airplane tomorrow?". Even though he is only 2, he KNOWS that we are going on an airplane tomorrow and because well, he is obssessed with them, he cannot wait to ride on it! He's been on a few plane rides in his short life, but none that he can remember, so this should be fun. It will be even more fun (for me :)) if they let me bring his carseat, so he can sit in that during the flight! :)
So, tomorrow, we arrive in Chicago around 2ish, I believe, and then will drive 3 hours and make our way to my "home" (more like "birth") town where all my family is. It is going to be a long day, so here's hoping and praying that the kids behave and deal with the traveling well tomorrow!

BTW, I'll be posting while we're up there since our hotel has internet. :)

0 comments: