July 9, 2008

John 9:3

I just love these words Jesus spoke and find them comforting to stand on whenever need be.
John 9:3- "...but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life."
There are so many cases with myself, family and friends where you wonder "Why, God?" and then later God reveals his answer. I LOVE testimonies like these. I LOVE hearing "God stories". I LOVE his work. My prayer is that we never negatively question Him "Why" in His ways. Rather, hand Him all your trust, faith and praise in each given situation. God has a plan, a perfect plan. Just remember when things aren't going the way WE think they should, HE is at work and His marvelous plan will be revealed in perfect timing.

3 comments:

alisson boyd said...

hey! i love your layout..i think i'm gonna steal it! sounds like you had a rough morning. we would love to get together. friday is "dress like a cow day" at chic fil a. wanna meet there in the morning or for lunch?

alisson boyd said...

tomorrow sounds great! if you dress like a cow, you eat for free. we went for family night on tuesday and they handed out cow print stickers for your clothes. i think i have extra, so...if your kids wear white t shirts or something we can put some stickers on them and get free food! how long have you been blogging? i need to go back and read all of your previous blogs! can you tell me how to put links to other blogs on my page? i can't figure it out.

alisson boyd said...

i will probably work out in the morning and can meet after. do you want to shoot for 11?