July 13, 2008

Busch Gardens

Well, my mom and I took the four older kids to Busch Gardens for the day yesterday. The kids had fun and loved the new Jungala area they recently opened. We went on a few rides, saw a few shows and did way too much walking. We finally went on the Congo River Rapids this time after Kyla's constant asking. Here I am trying to stay dry, while my kids are all dying to get soaked on the ride. Guess who ends up dripping, sopping and walking in wet clothes the rest of the day? ME. My kids walked away with damp shirts from a little bit of water and here I am DRENCHED. It was fun though and the kids thought it was hilarious. Of course I brought all of them changes of clothes, and forgot a change for myself. We also took Carter on the train ride there which he has never gone on. Thinking back with all our trips to Disney, I'm not sure if he ever went on that train either. He had so much fun and thought it was so cool! All in all, it was a great day filled with family, food and fun..what more could you ask for!

0 comments: