July 15, 2008

Naming Rights

So, I LOVE baby naming. I could look and make up baby names for an imaginary baby for hours. Tonight, as I was compiling a list (weird, huh?) the only names I was drawn to were boys. I always thought girls names were easier, especially after poor little Jonah was nameless for 4 days! However, right now here are the names I'm loving...

Reid
Rhys
Thane

I think *if* we were to have another boy (or baby, for that matter), I would use my maiden name of Meyer for the middle name.

Sean, Kevin, Kyla, Carter, Jonah and Reid Meyer
Sean, Kevin, Kyla, Carter, Jonah and Rhys Meyer
Sean, Kevin Kyla, Carter, Jonah and Thane Meyer

...oh the things I do while all my kids are sleeping and my husband is out working...

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Sometimes I find myself thinking of dog names... if thats at all comparable.
I like Rhys Meyer Glassford the best. And I can almost assure you I will use it if you don't. ;-)

I'll take the reject names since you stole my first daughters middle name... whatev.