July 11, 2008

Dress Like a Cow?

We had a great day today! Ali and I went to Chick-fil-a today for lunch with the kids. It was Dress Like a Cow day which was quite interesting. However, we all got free lunch and the kids got to play in air conditioning for about 3 hours. The kids had so much fun, and Ali and I had a nice time talking. Kyla and Emma loved chasing the big cow character around- I'm sure he was quite happy to see us leave. Chick-fil-a is one of my favorite places to go with the kids because I feel like I can actually relax and not have to be in a constant kid chasing mode.
Anyway, afterwards, we came home, the little boys napped, while the rest of us hung out. Tonight, we went and celebrated my brothers birthday at Arizona Pizza. It was really good! We had so much fun and so did the kids.
Tomorrow I'm off with the older 4 to Busch Gardens for the day (my mom is coming with though to help. :)). It should be a great time! I'll leave you with pictures from our day today (Ali, feel free to take any you want :)).




Helping AJ blow out the candles!


Kirt, myself and the little two :)

Sister, brother, myself and Ky

Kyla, Emma and Carter (with their cow friend)


Carter-the swinging cow..and Madeline watching in the background.

Madeline, Emma, Carter and Kyla chowing down!

0 comments: