July 3, 2008

The Cutest Thing

So, I'm sitting here watching The Wimbledon and my cute litttle Carter is watching and playing in his own little match. He jumps up and hits the ball constantly(as if he's playing in the match) saying "Mommy, watch!". This boy already loves watching ANY sports more than any cartoons or kids show. His favorites are tennis, football, golf, basketball and baseball. In fact, he knows the names of all the sports, too. So, if he sees one on TV (I LOVE watching them..) he'll say, "Mommy, golf!" or "Mommy, basketball". I know in my old blog I had a post about Carter and his golf obsession. The kid just loves loves loves sports, all sports, more than any kid I know. At such a young age he was playing baseball and golfing like it was nobodys business. I can't wait for him to turn 4 so I can start signing my little man up and he can REALLY play!! For now, I will enjoy his huge amount of cuteness and sweetness in his small little body. I love my boy sooo much!!

0 comments: