July 14, 2008

Painting Projects...


So, the past few months have been filled with A LOT of much needed painting in our house. I love painting, and the idea of it changing a whole room. However, after about 10 minutes I question why I even started this project that I must now finish. I repained our bathroom, bedroom, Kyla's room and then Sean and Kevin helped me paint the living room and dining room. Why I was not smart enough to have them help with the other rooms, I don't know. What kid wouldn't love to pick up a roller and paint a wall? They absolutely had a blast, thought it was so cool and it saved me a lot of time and work. Anyway, I am so relieved to have this done, although, there are still a few more things to paint (under the bar stool area, kids bathroom, kids hallway, etc.). So, here are some before and after pics. I don't think I have any before pictures of Kyla's room on the laptop, so I will have to go and add those later.

Okay, here's one somewhat of her room...it was yellow and I hated it. :)




Kyla's room after (Benjamin Moore Ribbon Pink)"






Here are some pictures showing the living/dining rooms before (it was a flat pinkish beige hideous color):








And After (color is Benjamin Moore Rich Creme):



1 comments:

Laura said...

Hello...I stumbled across your blog and love this picture with the baby in the lower corner! Did he/she come with the room makeover? :)

When I see someone give God glory I stop to read! Keep it up.

Laura