July 25, 2008

Hmmm....

So, just because I'm nursing and what not, I decided to take a pregnany test just to make sure that I wasn't pregnant again before our vacation.

My husband just asked what the results were. They were negative. I told him I was a little disappointed, just because I would have been really excited to be pregnant again. I asked him if he was upset. He said no, I'm not upset, I'm just not really anything.

Then...drumroll please...........


he said, I would be excited if you were. WHA??? Yes, this is the same guy who swore we were done having kids just last week. :)

On that note, I think they *may* eventually be a number 6 to our gang....at some point.. :)

1 comments:

alisson boyd said...

Somehow I'm not surprised! Number six is bound to come sooner or later! Good luck on your flight tomorrow. Have a great trip!