July 9, 2008

If I only knew...

A cheap, no name cd player- $30.00
A Baby Einstein Lullaby CD- $8.00
A baby who has slept through the night 3 times- PRICELESS!!!

So, if I only knew this would solve our sleeping problems with Jonah, I may have been a little more sane the past few months, or should I say year (where has the time gone!?! I HAVE been awake for most of it!). Seriously, the boy just doesn't need sleep. He's completely fine with two 15 minute naps a day (however, I am NOT.). Ever since I bought this darn CD player at Target two weeks ago, we have had major success. Jonah has slept through the night 3 times and the nights he doesn't, he only wakes ONCE.
Don't really know if it was the CD player or the fact that he realized he is almost one and therefore, he REALLY doesn't need to get up 5 times during the night any longer. I also decided I probably should have been praying about this for the past 9 months. So I did. I am a much happier mother these days and am sooo thankful for great nights sleep again. :)

0 comments: