July 5, 2008

Baby Fever!

Man, there are so many days where I feel like I can be done having babies (because truly I would probably just keep having them..). Although I don't know if complete would be a great word, but satisfied and grateful for the children I do have. However, the second I look back at my little kids baby pictures, this feeling of satisfaction disappears and instant baby fever sets in. It makes me sad to know that I can never get those days back when my kids were teeny tiny and depended on my every ounce for their being. I carried them for 9 months, nursed them for another year and spend each and every day playing, laughing, crying, punishing and most importantly loving on these little guys. I'll leave with the oh so tempting pictures that may just coax me enough to take advantage of another blessing for the big man Himself!

0 comments: